Monday, March 2, 2009

Real and Stolen Conversations....


Meeting

- Hey! How’s it going?
- Crap, I just spend the morning with a moody fuckwit. It’s made me irritable. Everything is suddenly irritating. Especially when people end sentences with a preposition.
- What?
- An example being someone just asked me “Where’s the library at?"
- HA!
- I’ll get over it.


Text Message Discussion

- Have you heard from him since shit Thursday?

- Nope. Nothing.

- Is he dead to us?

- YES!


Stolen One

- Woah! That's a fucking huge bruise you’ve got there.
- I feel off a horse and it ran over my leg.
- Ouch! First time rider?
-No, I was cocky and requested one with lots of “go” .
- Oh...you hedonist you.


2 comments:

Elise said...

À où la bibliothèque ?

Harriet Gregory said...

It is different when it's a softly spoken, very handsome chocolate coloured frenchman.