Monday, June 8, 2009

Stolen Goods

I think I have stolen this Good Mood?

Perhaps.

Is it because I don’t put my head down when I am walking? At the moment

anyway.

Tomorrow will it

be at the bottom of my bag

bent?

People don't take care of things they find or...

...steal.

I was in a rush and then I forgot about it

and slowed down...

...and

was late.

I am early when I am nervous and history is proving that my nerves are relaxed

these days.

I seem to have collected it somewhere between here, right here

and six years into the future, that’s what I am thinking about, whilst being late and slowing down

and picking up

The Good Mood.

Collecting it and smiling about change that I don’t have to deal with...

...for at least four of the next six years.

THAT’s

when I started to walk,

slowly.

I dwell in a tunnel.

I saw some of myself today, just a little.

A bit. Of myself.

I admit this in the tunnel because there are no

shadows.

It is dark so

i can’t stare at the good bits.

Angles above the eye, but below the eyebrow,

the cheek bone.

The places that cast shadow and I always enjoy

these bits

of Me.

I saw a bit

just a bit

of me today, across a table, not ominous... but

...with a much faster heartbeat.

No point dwelling.

It will only make me

more late.

Tomorrow

I’ll think it was...

...healthy.

To have

just a quick slip in and out of the body

mindful

not to stretch it and

loose its shape.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Did I inspire a new thought process for you HLG?

Harriet Gregory said...

YES! Tres inspirational!

Elise said...

Time allows anything to be possible